- Grani.ru, blocked in Russia
- Fergananews.com blocked in Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan
- The Tibet Post, blocked in China
- Dan Lam Bao, blocked in Vietnam
- Mingjing News, blocked in China
- Hablemos Press, blocked in Cuba
- Gooya News, blocked in Iran
- Gulf Centre for Human Rights, blocked in United Arab Emirates
- Bahrain Mirror, blocked in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia
They are confident that the proxies won’t get blocked because they are running on Amazon’s cloud service (with mirrors on Google and Microsoft clouds) and they don’t expect countries to block those. Whether they’re right remains to be seen. Traffic between users and the proxies is encrypted.
This is important work and deserves to be supported.